[pct-l] Trying to enter Canada

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:20:52 CST 2011

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the honest opinion.  I guess not
applying for 'rehabilitation' is something that I can cross off my list.
I'll just deal with it when the time comes, and like most people said,
what's the worst that could happen but they make me turn around.  If they do
find me, I'll just play dumb :)