[pct-l] Sauce

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:08:49 CST 2011

Dear Scott

I am at job ( one hour before lunch ), sometimes working, sometimes idling.

I hike for health or for leisure, so foods are important. In Japan,
many people who climb mountains ( hiking in Japan means climbing
mountains ) do not attach importance to foods. But, foods are
important for our body.

Now, I am advising to the editor of outdoor  magazine, entitled as
"Yama To Keikoku" (  Mountains and Valleys ). So, some of my receipt
will be published.

P.S. If we meet in this summer, I will give you some of Japanese dry vegetables.