[pct-l] Get your journal yet?

PCT List pctlist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:14:40 CST 2011

If you're seeking the ultimate in trail journals, take a look a
postholer journals. Postholer journals is the most advanced
hiker-centric journal/blog site to be found:

http://postholer.com/journal

The last 2 hiking seasons postholer journals have been the first
choice of PCT hikers, and for good reason. The ability to update your
journal real-time from anywhere, integrated google map with trail
trace and mileages, integrated SPOT/GPS, an exceptional experience for
journal readers and tons more.

Journal Features
+ No advertisements. It's all about your hike.
+ Add journal entrys/photos by EMail, Smart phone, Kindle, whatever!
+ Google trail map of your entrys, same trace and waypoints as our printed maps.
+ Postholer Mobile optimized for smart phone users!
+ Integrate SPOT Personal Messenger into your journal map!
+ Photo Manager, 5 photos per entry, 1,250 per journal. Need more? Just ask.
+ Immediate, last 20 Twitter messages (tweet your map location, too!)
+ Gear List, spreadsheet like
+ Trip Planner, spreadsheet like
+ Training Log, spreadsheet like
+ Extended journal information, min/max temps, high/low elevation, etc, etc.
+ Embed your journal in your website!
+ Option to make your journal private, does not appear in searches
+ Multiple journal handling that will blow your mind!
+ Download your entire journal in xml format
+ Optional guest book for your visitors, with your comments
+ Integrated journal & forum accounts
+ Automatic bookmarks for readers - up to 200 journals
+ RSS support for timely notification of journal updates

With 4 hiking seasons under our belt I'd like to thank all postholer
journalists for making the site a huge success!

-postholer