[pct-l] Bear question.

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:10:13 CST 2011

A lot of people get confused on this.  A brown Bear is another name for a
grizzly bear.  A black bear is the kind most of us in the lower 48 are used
to seeing.  What causes the confusion is that a lot of black bears are brown
in color.  So that brown colored bear you are seeing is a black bear -  just
a brown black bear.  This is starting to sound like an Abbot and Costello
routine so I'll end it.

 Day-Late