[pct-l] Anyone gotten Giardia on the PCT?

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Jan 10 12:21:26 CST 2011

Another important thing that has been mentioned before is: don't put your hand in someone else's GORP bag, and never let anyone else put their hands in yours!  In fact, since palms are cleaner than fingers (my guess) I like to pour GORP in my palm and then chuck it in my mouth rather than put my own hands/fingers in the bag.  :)  JMTATMAH.  (just my thoughts about the matter at hand).