[pct-l] social interaction / dealing with disagreeable people...

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:13:46 CST 2011

I disagree! Just joking. Ive been a fool to get wrapped up in
arguments,its made me mad and effected my training,my mindset. Im
happy to report,I will not eat live animals on the trail,out of
respect for the trail,and only the trail. I couldnt let anything like
that effect me on the trail,as it has at home,or my goals would be
crushed. I might be the quietest dude on the pct this year,the weight
that currently lives on my back is huge and only getting more heavy as
the days pass. I hope all will get along,even if its just passive
politeness.