[pct-l] Scary!

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 08:05:43 CST 2011

Im sure you have nothing to worry about,even though you sent me an
e-mail that said I would not do what I said I would do,and adding some
other little insulting jabs. I dont hold grudges and would flat out
give you the sweater off my back,or cash out of my pocket if you were
in a jam,but please dont question the determination that burns in my
heart. For the record,unless im on the way to the ER,I WILL NOT stay
at Tangels houses(hold me to it,watch for the smile),I love outside,I
camp and hike the pct all the time. For the past 15 years ive used it
as my personal fishing superhighway! Im back and forth from boreal to
the lakes basin above sierra city all summer long(when not working).
Ive used it to train my cagefighting friend(great cardio). I snowshoe
like a madman,and would be shocked if im not standing at the northern
terminus in september. Dont ever let anyone scare you,people who
attempt to scare woman are worms,and should be eaten like snakes,or
fish.