[pct-l] Hiking with ''YOSHI''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 10:59:53 CST 2011

Melanie,
If you have a chance to hike with  ''YOSHI''  jump on it.....he is one
of the nicest guys you could possibly hope to meet on the trail.

Ooohhh yes,.....be prepared to consume some of his world famous  ''JMT
Bread''  and coffee.

You can always hike the PCT, but the chance to hike with  ''YOSHI''  may
come but once in a lifetime.

Let me warn you....''YOSHI'' is also a good looker.

JMT Reinhold
Melanie wrote:
Dear Yoshihiro,
I'll consider that and even ask if my daughter wants to come along.
My 3rd daughter (20 years old) is taking Japanese and is pretty good at
the language and alphabet characters. She loves the Conan the Detective
series, Death Note and other Japanese anime' She watches all these in
Japanese.
  Hiking with you and your wife might be a good "immersian program" for
her to master the language.
  She is a strong distance runner so maybe we could all help you carry
your wife's things.
  I am thinking about doing the first part of the PCT this year but
we'll see how things work out.
  I live near San Francisco Bay area.

Melanie