[pct-l] Drinking Water ...

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jan 8 22:31:58 CST 2011

Crystal Light makes the water go down much better. It was the
highlight of my day sometimes to have my daily lemonade.

A liter is about all I would drink at one time. Usually not quite a
liter. Sometimes instead of lemonade I'd make pudding. A liter of
liquid is a liter of liquid, even if it's semi-solid and tastes like
butterscotch!

It does help because it's a liter I don't have to carry and drink
later. I usually didn't need to drink anything for a while. I don't
notice the weight in my belly like I do on my back.

Diane