[pct-l] JMT Bread

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:16:11 CST 2011

It was not my intention to say HIS bread was 1200 cl a pound...  Just that most bread products are...  So if you can beat that you're ahead of the curve.

My evoo is 3522 just weighed it... But some oils like coconut oil could be significantly higher. And this varies based on how accurately you measure a tablespoon then multiply it out...

The more you can bake the water out the better, obviously... Notice crackers are typically around 110 cal an ounce

Lastly, it soundsDELICIOUS!

~Paul

Sent from my iPod