[pct-l] Start Date

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 13:39:20 CST 2011

Hi!

I had the exact same thoughts! Initially planning on staring at the KO, but due
to the later date this year am now planning on starting a bit earlier, 4/20 was
a date that I was seriously considering. From what I have seen on this list it
seems like there will be quite a few starting earlier in the month of April so
my fears of being completly alone with an earlier start date are really starting
to disappear. See you out there!

Happy Hiking!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir