[pct-l] Time

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:34:02 CST 2011

Thanks for that Tim.

I think you've spoken about your decision to through hike a bit in the past,
but it's always nice to hear someone else thinks as I do. I couldn't
possibly have said this better. Maybe after I finish my hike, I'll have your
perspective and be able to.

One of my favorite Muir quotes is "going to the mountain is going home".

I've squandered enough of my youth. I'm turning 40 the day I start my thru
hike. Time to make good use of the rest of it!