[pct-l] Time

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:21:07 CST 2011

I was never close to my father and he passed about 3 years ago.  About 2
weeks before he died he told me son life is to short to not follow your
dreams.  At the time I dismissed what he had to say maybe he knew he was
sick and just didn't want to worry us but when he died 3 weeks later walking
thru a park I realized just what he meant.  If you really want to do it then
do it because tomorrow is not for certain.  I know I was guilty of always
thinking I can do it tomorrow but what if there is no tomorrow.  Didn't want
to bring u down just help put things in perspective.
Gerry