[pct-l] Time

Mike Jurasius debrisflowavalanche at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:50:20 CST 2011

Hello fellow PCTers!  I'm supper psyched about tentatively through hiking the PCT next April 2012. I mentioned plans to hike this an need for 4.5 months off. At the time he said no problem. I recently brought this subject up to check with him and he was shocked by the required time needed.  Is it possible to hike 45 miles a day with no zeros in order to complete the hike in 2 months OR do most agree this adventure is worth quitting their job for?  I want to embark on this amazing adventure sooo badly!
If I had done this right, I would have timed this hike in between jobs back in 2008!

Mike