[pct-l] Buzzworm BBQ

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:12:10 CST 2011

Shroomer is a wise man. I should have known that he would see through the subterfuge and nail the true moral to my tail.

Hey! I'll bring some free-range, organic, died of natural cause, farm fresh and  PETA certified rattler meat to the K.O., if you'll bring some of your Boletus edulis, Cantharellus sibarius and Morchella. We'll need a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, fresh ginger, garlic and thyme. I'll braise it all in a titanium pot-over an esbit tab, stirring with my plastic spoon.(you'll have ta bring your own spoon, I'm goin' super-maximum-extreme-ulta-lite this year)

Wait a moment...maybe we should just go for a walk instead.

Jackass

p.s.-we'll still need the wine