[pct-l] supply drop off chihuahua vally rd ?

Michael Herrera mikeh at casaherrera.com
Wed Jan 5 19:09:49 CST 2011

i was thinking about using my spot on chihuahua vally rd as a supply drop off ,wpuld this be a good place to have one ? talked to fedex this wuold be the only way ,U.S. mail will not drop off at the house thats 5 miles donw the road at the end of the paved rd still checking into it ,what is the normal charge to hold onto the package ? is it a problem that no one would be there to watch them ? honor system ? 127miles north on mexico boarder let me know what you think michael herrera 562 889 7670  or call thanks "trail anglel mike "