[pct-l] thru dogs dates?

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed Jan 5 13:44:24 CST 2011

I agree. My dog only hikes small sections with me and I've never had a problem with her because she's always leashed. But we have had lots of trouble with unleashed dogs who are said to be friendly and therefore get right in my dogs face even after I explain my dog is not friendly. Let me explain it this way - if someone gets right in my face and barks at me I will probably snap at them too.

I love my dog but I'm very leary of other loose dogs since being bit from behind after passing two loose "friendly" dogs.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net