[pct-l] thru dogs dates?

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:01:17 CST 2011

Dear horrible, dog-fearing person:

Got bit in the calf by a sneaky, fearful, ill-mannered little chihuahua two
weeks ago while hiking. The dog was merely reflecting it's owner's inner
state (sneaky, fearful, ill-mannered). My inner state obviously wanted me to
be bitten (I'm working on this). Everybody got what they needed! Hope your
inner state gets what it needs out of your posting.

Jim
Secretary
PCT Anti-Troll League