[pct-l] thru dogs dates?

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 23:27:06 CST 2011

let me say right off,im a horrible person.due to numerous bad experiences in
the backcountry, i hate dogs on the trail. i don`t want to hike with them, i
don`t want to be around them.now i know your dog is`nt like the others,im
sure it`s kind, friendly and wouldn't hurt a flea.would probably loan me a
kidney if i asked.i understand this. i still don`t want to deal with your
dog.to avoid conflicts im planning on leaving in mid to late may, way after
the herd.is their anyone leaving at this time that can`t bear to leave
pookie at home?i can adjust my schedule either way a few day within reason
to avoid conflicts.