[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Gary Schenk gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 21:27:39 CST 2011

On 1/4/2011 7:15 PM, Mike Chapman wrote:

> I dont need to argue,my rights have been established
> from the blood,sweat,and tears of americans who sacrificed all for my
> ability to make choices.

All well and good, but those sacrifices weren't made so people could
break the law. Please, know where it is legal to have a fire on the
trail and where it is not. Most places in California it will be illegal
outside a campground.

I'm not particularly making this comment to you, but I'm getting really
tired of hiking through burnt forests. And there is more and more of it
every year.

Gary