[pct-l] Breaking News!!!

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:35:04 CST 2011

We are such a bad bunch!  Keep those kids in school, and do whatever you can
for yourself of course.  'Course Jackass does have a point.  The wilderness
school of hard knocks is a great institution, with a major in "Hikertrash."
 Just beat the crap out of one of those elderly trailsters who are
challenging you to a duel at KO.

Shroomer