[pct-l] Onion Valley/Kearsarge commercial horse resupply

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jan 3 17:19:39 CST 2011

This is one of the true gifts of hiking the PCT. The complete
elimination of that anxiety over going up hills. Sure, sometimes I
would crest a big mountain and see endless ridges ahead of me and
know that I was going to hike up and over every single one of them--
probably today--and feel a little crestfallen, but then I'd just set
about doing it and forget all about it.