[pct-l] Foot care question and how many days between resupply?

Steven Mueller dvsteven at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:42:10 CST 2011

Gary thanks for the detailed info.  I was planning on the Goldbond (sending
travel size bottles in my resupply boxes) so the feedback is great.

So 5 to 6 sounds better for me, that would be about 24 drop boxes (which is
what worked out for me with 2 each at 12).  I'm planning on hiking from Lone
Pine and a resupply at Vermillion (they are there from mid-April so they say
for fishing expeditions), but was planning on a resupply at Touleme but that
will be closed when I go through.  Can you suggest an alternate?

Thanks,

Flying Tortoise