[pct-l] Super Cat stove anyone?

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 00:37:52 CST 2011

I will just admit that I have been 100% loyal to the MinibullDesign
mini-atomic

It is a pain in that it requires a stove stand, but if you carry one of
those caldera cone thingies, throw the mini-atomic under it and you'll have
boiled water before you get your shoes unlaced lol (ok, maybe not)

That said, I am more and more switching the the Esbit Titanium Foldable
Stove with a couple of esbits. Going this route simply for weight and
because I am very near to going full on non-cooked meals. I figure at .4 oz
onces for the folder stove, and less than an oz for a tablet or two, even if
I do end up wanting to make me some coffee or boiled water, it can easily
save me 8-15 ounces depending on a traditional stove setup.