[pct-l] Insoles

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:33:27 CST 2011

Dear PCT,

I felt I better mention that while I exacerbated my back problems by tucking
my tushie too far in, the majority of people seem to stand with pot bellies
extending out and the tushie tilted forward or anteverted.  These people
need to actually need to straighten out the back by tucking in on their
posterior to make the pelvis tilt less.  This is so ubiquitous that most
physical therapists just tell their patients to tuck the pelvis.  I suffer
from the "athlete's mentality"  If SOME