[pct-l] Toe socks

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 17:02:54 CST 2011

I have purchased all of mine at REI. I use Injinji brand (not sure if there are
other brands, but I would assume so), they have a website... www.injinji.com

My first week long backpack trip left me with 8 out of 10 toes that were solid
blisters. I switched to toe socks for my next hike and many miles later have
only had one toe blister ever, it was on my pinky toe which tends to hide
underneath the others. I'm working on that...
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir