[pct-l] Insoles

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Sun Jan 2 08:44:18 CST 2011

I have never seen this brand recommended here on the list.  I went in a
good feet store last year for heel pain.  they sold me on a system of 3
different arch supports.  These are hard plastic type supports that
supposedly reshape your arch over time then you switch to the more
"maintaining" one.

While I can say the "reshaping" one was painful at first, the
"maintaining" one is now in my every day use.

I completely eliminated my heel pain, a pain I had had for years prior.
I have done 500 miles on these insoles and dont see any signs they are
giving up at all.

If you just buy the maintainers, they are not that expensive (around 70
bucks if I remember correctly) and I think thats all you need.

Find a store and go get fit, they do have a money back guarantee I
believe so you really have nothing to loose.