[pct-l] Frito Freak (Was Ray Jardine.. a Frito?)

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 22:52:20 CST 2011

Hi Steel-Eye

I have to give a big thanks for this link. I'd also like to thank Paul
for making this available and to Brenda for writing it.

I know I had seen this before as I've read this entire site, but this
article on nutrition had slipped my mind. This is exactly what I
wanted. The community on this list is wonderful. :)

I hope I get to meet many of you at ADZPCTKO. I wasn't sure I was
going to attend, but as the hike grows closer, I'm starting to wonder
how to arrange a ride back. The problem is, I'm not sure how far ahead
I will be.