[pct-l] recommendations for very small accessible sections for visiting foreigners

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:15:30 CST 2011

This will be my first year on the PCT im not ready to thru hike so im going
from big bear city to cabazon which is 65miles. I figure this should give me
a good break in and let me know what to expect.  Hopefully in 2012 I can do
my thru hike trying to get the time off work but its hard to take 6 months
off lol
Gerry