[pct-l] recommendations for very small accessible sections for visiting foreigners

kylie skidmore kyliepete at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 01:27:29 CST 2011

g'day, my folks are quite keen to join me for a wee bit of my hike - they're
highly experienced walkers, however mum's hips are starting to restrict her
distances. they'd be flying over from australia (and doing other things
while they were visiting north america), so transport is potentially an
issue - and gear may also determine where they can go. i was wondering if
anyone could recommend small sections (<120km) of the pct which were
particularly scenic or spectacular but also relatively accessible?

thanks heaps, skids.