[pct-l] Debating about boots...How many?

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:15:23 CST 2011

Paul wrote:

whatever you plan to wear,  boots or shoes,  gets lots of miles in them and
get your feet adjusted to that style, otherwise you can have injuries, as i
did.

I definitely agree with that.  It's possible to strengthen your feet,
ankles, knees through a combination of exercises and training miles.  Over
the last year I've had the opportunity to do a fair amount of walking on a
heavy-equipment road made out of 3-inch rock and while at first I was
terrified of an injury every time I did it, now I feel much more stable and
confident.  Still wearing boot, though.  :-)

Eric