[pct-l] Half-Plank-length maps and waypoints

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:28:50 CST 2011

This thread demonstrates why many of us hike. We've spent time reading books with answers found in labs about the nature of the universe, but we all think there must be better answers "out there".

I love the cat reference. Even if he hikes with, will you even "know" he is there? ;)

I love the folks on this list LOL

I look forward to findin those better answers on the trail. 54 days to go!

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.