[pct-l] Mailing fuel canisters (isopropane)

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Fri Feb 25 19:19:00 CST 2011

check http://www.gottawalk.com/shipping_fuel.htm for how to mail commonly
used fuels. I have been told some hikers printed the webpage and took it to
PO with their boxes.

BTW even though the FTB has cracked down on the truckers being able to carry
these fuels, the postal regulations have not changed. Just slap on an
ORM-D - Consumer Commodity" sticker and ship it ground.

Ken