[pct-l] Kickoff Potluck Dinner ?

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 18:48:24 CST 2011

Would love to see a kickoff first day or night potluck dinner.  You could  put panama down for 15 pounds of  his  potato salad on ice from home to kickoff. .  I tossed this out a year or two ago and it  didn't fly.  Anybody know how to cook other then just add water to something? Lol   If all non hikers would just bring one simple dish we could feed a multitude of hiker trash and those that support them.  Panama.     P. S.   Name tags on every dish would be nice as you might want the recipe !

Sent From My IPhone
       Brian