[pct-l] Don't forget to sign the register class of 2011

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:32:40 CST 2011

it wasn't meant as a joke ...
... i know postholer does a lot of great stuff on his sight...

... but it does look like impersonation to me.  you would think he would set his
name as "postholer.com" or something.  what is the logic for naming yourselft
"PCT List" to post on the PCT list; other than to make yourself look like part
of the administration.

just my opine,
~Paul