[pct-l] Waterproof overmitts

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:38:51 CST 2011

Sourdough, Paul:

Thanks for the advice! I'm usually too shy and unassuming to ask for
something like a warranty on an old product. Boe at OR looked in the
basement and found a pair of lightweight (vulcan style) rain mitts to
give to me that I decided I didn't want. So he gave me credit for an
equivalent value of any product on their website. Awesome customer
service. Thanks!

Jim
PCTOAC
Somerset CA