[pct-l] For those rejected by Canada...

Gregory Wilson banditsquirrel at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:17:27 CST 2011

No, I have not been rejected, and I don't see why I would. I have a clean record; however, my cousin that is thru hiking with me this season will most likely get rejected. I was just looking at the options when we reach that point. It would be a good idea to turn around, I like the idea of getting to say goodbye to my friends on the way back. Also, if there was an issue when we arrived entering Canada with my cousin getting rejected and entering anyway, I would hate for it to have any negative impact on PCT hikers in the future because of what happened. I think it best to play the responsible card here. My family wanted to take a road trip to come pick me up in Manning park, but I guess there will be a slight change of plans. No big deal.