[pct-l] Stitches

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Tue Feb 22 16:39:09 CST 2011

Paul, I definitely agree with you. I recently completed a WFA course and our
professor repeatedly told us to just clean with water.  Also, as far as
super glue goes, I hope everyone would NOT use it as if you close a wound
with this, the glue will need to be surgically removed.  The better solution
would be to stop the bleeding, wrap the wound, and get out of the
backcountry ASAP.

Regards,
Eric