[pct-l] Reminder: John Muir House Tour, Hike and BBQ - Sunday, February 27 - Martinez CA

Holly Eggleston verde at negentropy.net
Sun Feb 20 22:45:37 CST 2011

Hey all!

Just sending out a reminder to round up any undecideds out there. Next
Sunday starting at 11am, a bunch of us will be getting together at
Shroomer's place in Martinez for hiking, Muir house-touring, eating, trail
talking and tale telling.

If you think you'll be by (for part or all of the day), please RSVP to
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149543245100178, or shoot me an email
(so I can send you location specifics, and so we can get a grill count).
More details in the original mail below.

Can't wait to see you all soon!

Current RSVPs (and food preferences):

Melanie Clarke (v)
Jim Bravo