[pct-l] Lunar Solo

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:34:38 CST 2011

My boyfriend and I just went on a practice trip in Big Bend National Park
(Outer Mountain Loop, 33 miles + with Emory Peak) with all our gear, and
both of us were very happy with the Lunar Duo (I know its not the Solo, but
its SMD). SO much room. We had no trouble setting it up at all, from the
beginning. The last day we woke up with dew soaking it... well, neither of
us have used a single-wall tent before, so we'll have to work on getting
used to that...

Customer service from Six Moon Designs (as well as Gossamer Gear and
Traildesigns - those are the only three UL gear companies with whom I have
experience with customer service) is also really excellent. I find if there
is a problem, they work on fixing it within ours of me sending off my
email.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:01 PM, John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com