[pct-l] How will we find each other at Kick Off?

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 07:18:30 CST 2011

Good Looking Dud Reinhold writes:  That is very simple.
If you're re looking for me,..................look for that good looking dude.
If you're looking for Switchback,........look for the dude wearing the fuzzy pink camp slippers.
If you're looking for Melanie,..............look for that foxy looking chick with the "Victoria's Secret" undies.
If you're looking for Patti,....................look for the red hot pistol.
If you're looking for Big Hummel.......look for the one that always has to duck under power lines....sometimes he
  forgets to duck and gets his head all tangled up in the power lines.

Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: Oh, excuse me, I meant Dude and not Dud.  My mistake.  My humble apologies.  Anyway, go to www.Berserker.com to see what I will look like on the trail for the 2011 Campaign with electric assist, of course.  Go to YouTube to see it being used on a trail.  Nice.  I will have my pirate banner flying over it as I sack many a PCT campsite.  Female Terminator Leadership Types and others will be after me big time, since it is a "wheeled vehicle" and illegal.  I thank you.