[pct-l] First required place for bear canister

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 20:43:54 CST 2011

We had a bear that finally had to be put down... It took almost three days to skin and clean... Not pretty, not fun

Btw, no rifle worth owning weighs less than a bear can... Not in a bear legal caliber... Not like you can take them with a .22 (legally)  And having a rifle doesn't negate the need to have your food in a can... Otherwise it's baiting

When we had to shoot a bear we mourned... There is nothing fun or cool about it ( not like killing deer jk)

Sent from my iPod