[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:58:49 CST 2011

Thanks for all the wonderful responses! I always appreciate the great input
here on PCT-L. The green superfeet have, since my post, become a little
better (no longer feeling like there were giant spheres under my arches). I
think I'm still going to check out a different color, however, as there's
got to be something better. Definitely trying to spare my feet from a good
beating. I just picked up some Moab Ventilators and they're working out OK,
though a little heavier than my trail runners and having a little too much
wiggle room (which might be nice for foot swelling, though).

As for the raingear, I picked up a plastic poncho but will certainly get a
sturdy one before departure. Loving being more dry and not semi-dry (precip
style). Anyone know about an eVENT poncho? That would be awesomely swell.

Thanks again everyone!

Sam