[pct-l] snowshoes

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:17:43 CST 2011

I couldnt tell u exact amounts(lbs.),because my scale is broken(thank
goodness).  They are lighter than you think,I went with a thicker
plexy for durability,but they are still way light(stays dry,thus
lighter) and a buddy of mine wore shoes while using(great results). Oh
I forgot the best part,watching all of us come down the staircase with
snowshoes!(nobody died,this is good,and really funny) I now put the
grip bolts more spread out around the shoe,but being bolts,they are
highly ajustable for terrain(experiment?) These are the times I live
for,the fun and enjoyment was at an alltime high,while still acheiving
goals,life is good. Hike on.