[pct-l] Risk of becoming a trail fatality

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 04:47:26 CST 2011

Melanie writes: I suppose I'll see which name seems like a good fit after 200 miles along the trail.
Switchback replies: Yes, you are right.  It takes some seasoning on the trail to pick up a cool trail name.  But I have faith in you and all the folks in the Class of 2011.  I was thinking of what super cool Trail Angel support I would do this year down at the April Kickoff.  I decided to again buy lots of super large pastry rolls at Julian and hit the road crossings.  The hikers eyes always get super big when you bring out the rolls.