[pct-l] Etna/Seiad CA - anybody want any info from there?

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:40:22 CST 2011

Hey All,

I am going to make a trip up to Etna this weekend... I am not 100% sure I
will be able to get up to the PCT trail, weather moving in, but I am going
to try my best to get into the city of Etna (and hopefully do not get stuck
there from a snow storm.)

I just thought I would see if anybody out there would like to know any
specific details about anything from there.

I will also be stopping off at seiad valley so I can gather information from
there too.

I know it is a bit early, but maybe I can find out some details, and maybe
offer some suggestions to the locals in preparation for August.

Just let me know and I will try to find out whatever I can.

John B. Abela
www.RedwoodOutdoors.Com