[pct-l] Rx Vytorin

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:57:45 CST 2011

Dear Shroomer

I wrote in the other topic as follows, based on the famous road racer
and his trainer's book.

The optimal calorie ratio is:
    carbohydrate : protein : fat = 60-70 : 10-15 : 20-25
When considering calorie ratio
carbohydrate : protein : fat = 4 : 4: 9  ( Kcal / gram )
Then the optimal weight ratio is :
  carbohydrate : protein : fat =   60-70:10-15: 9-11

Vegetables contain many vitamins, then they are beneficial. But, need
not to be a vegetarian.
But, of course, my daily foods are  very similar to the vegetarian,
except small amount of meat.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )