[pct-l] Mail Timing

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 14:00:00 CST 2011

depends on a few factors:

where are they coming FROM ?  ... my sister is in the midwest,  and priority
mail takes about 6 days,   so we do 15 ish days ahead, just over 2 weeks.  that
gives them time to get there, and no risk of getting returned  (posto ffice are
legally supposed to hold for 2 weeks)

if i recall you live in california ...  so you could send much close to time,
like a week or ten days ahead.

~Outpost