[pct-l] Resupply-WA #2

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:22:10 CST 2011

First thing in the morning the guy at the Chevron station deep fries his
chicken for the deli hot case.  I was hitting the trail early and tried some
and then some more and some more.  It was the best fried chicken breakfast
I've ever had.  Really tender, juicy, hot and crispy.  No joke good.

The food in the Chevron and the little store nearby is almost identical (we
all thought they were owned by the same people) but had some basics like
corn nuts and chips and mac and cheese, and other savory items of the same
ilk.  The restaurant in the Howard Johnsons was closed, but across the
street and block or so down was a restaurant in the little ski resort that
was great.  Terrific dinner and people reported a very good breakfast
buffet.  I didn't try it cause I was full of chicken.

Shroomer