[pct-l] Rx Vytorin

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Feb 16 21:19:54 CST 2011

I am taking another med for cholesterol and one for high blood pressure. One
of the meds says to avoid excessive sun. I asked my doctor if I could stop
taking the meds during one of our long hikes. He said it wouldn't be a
problem and that the increase in exercise and the weight loss were probably
better for me than taking the meds.

I should add that my doctor spends a lot of time in the summer on the JMT
and the sierra.

Ken